Wednesday 19 March 2014

This Or That - Beauty Edition

Whether it's a blog post or a YouTube video, I can't help but love tags! Recently on Twitter, I happened upon a Tweet from a blogger, they were complaining that they have 'never been tagged', and their complaint stuck with me. This morning when I woke up I knew right away what I wanted to do for today's blog post - a popular 'tag' that I have not actually been tagged in. I ended up choosing the 'This or That - Beauty Tag'. Where I have not actually been 'tagged', I ended up searching YouTube for this particular tag, and took the questions from this video by Meredith Foster (StilaBabe09). So, without further adieu, let's get to today's post:

Make Up
Blush or Bronzer - Bronzer. No, blush. No, bronzer. How is a girl to choose? 
Lip Gloss or Lipstick - Lipstick.
Eyeliner or Mascara - Mascara.
Foundation or Concealer - Foundation.
Neutral or Color Eye Shadow - Neutral.
Pressed or Loose Eye Shadow - Pressed.
Brushes or Sponges - Brushes.

Nails
OPI or China Glaze - OPI.
Long or Short - Medium.
Acrylic or Natural - Natural.
Brights or Darks - This is more difficult than deciding between blush and bronzer. It really, really, really depends!
Flower or No Flower - No flower.

Body
Perfume or Body Splash - Perfume.
Lotion or Body Butter - Lotion.
Body Wash or Soap - Both.
Lush or Other Bath Company - Don't make me choose between Lush and Bath & Body Works.

Fashion
Jeans or Sweat Pants - Jeans.
Long Sleeves or Short - Short.
Dresses or Skirts - Dresses.
Stripes or Plaid - Plaid.
Flip Flops or Sandals - Flip flops.
Scarves or Hats - Scarves.
Studs or Dangly Earrings - Studs.
Necklaces or Bracelets - Necklaces.
Heels or Flats - I love all shoes equally.
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe - Forever 21.
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots - Like I said, I love all shoes (and boots are shoes) equally.
Abercrombie or Hollister - Hollister.
Saks Fifth Avenue or Nordstrom - Saks.

Hair 
Curly or Straight - Straight.
Bun or Pony Tail - Bun.
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clip - Bobby pins.
Hairspray or Gel - Hairspray.
Long or Short - Long.
Light or Dark - Dark.
Up or Down - Both. It's such a perk to long hair.
Side Sweep Bangs or Full Bangs - Side sweep.

Randoms 
Rain or Shine - Shine.
Summer or Winter - Summer. 
Fall or Spring - Spring.
Chocolate or Vanilla - White chocolate.
East Coast or West Coast - East Coast!

And that is the end of the 'This or That - Beauty Tag'. Now, TAG, YOU'RE IT! Rather than singling out individuals, I'm tagging you all. So if you want to do the 'This or That - Beauty Tag', do it. Be sure to leave a link to your answers as a comment below, or, if you don't have a blog or YouTube channel to post your answers to, you can simply leave them as a comment.

I look forward to reading your answers.

XOXO
LAUREN


1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing I am in love with your blog. Can we follow each other’s blog to support each other?:) please let me know if you are interested so I can follow your blog back:)

    xoxo
    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com